We care about your Private Information
Even though we are not obligated by law to comply with the Australian Privacy Act 1988, we still care for your information
This page details our policy and procedures in relation to your data
FlashDezigns (“we”/“our”/“us”) collects and uses personal information. This policy details why, what, how and about whom we collect, use and also how we manage that information. We are not required to comply with the Australian Privacy Act 1988, however we still treat your personal information with respect.
WHY do we collect, use and disclose your personal information?
We collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
to conduct our business;
to provide and manage our services to you;
to provide and market our services;
to communicate with you;
to purchase from you
WHAT personal information do we collect?
We collect and hold information which includes your contact details, (e.g. name and address, email address, telephone number, etc.) and other information provided to us.
In most cases, if requested information is not provided, we will be unable to provide our services to you.
Some information which we collect may be ‘sensitive information’. Sensitive information includes information relating to your website logon details, bank account details (for payment purposes), company documents and other important information.
Sensitive information and other information will be used and disclosed only for the purpose for which it was provided or a directly related purpose, or where required by law.
HOW do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from forms filled out on our website, emails received, meetings, telephone conversations, and other electronic or face to face methods.
ABOUT WHOM do we collect personal information?
We collect and hold personal information about (but not limited to):
- Clients and potential clients, and their employees;
- Suppliers and their employees;
- Current and prospective employees and contractors
TO WHOM do we DISCLOSE your personal information?
We disclose your personal information to the following so that they can perform their functions as part of our business. They are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information:
- Employees, individuals, contractors, associates and other companies;
- Service providers who administer and manage services to you, including billing and debt collection; credit providers & agencies, mailing and marketing;
- Our professional advisers, including accountants, auditors, banks and lawyers;
- Government, regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose the information
- We may send your personal information to recipients outside of Australia, in order to provide our services. If we arrange hosting of your website and/or email, this may be hosted outside of Australia.
- We do not sell your personal information.
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of your data. We use encryption technology on our website to ensure information is protected when being sent over the Internet. However, there is always a risk involved in sending information, including over the Internet, and you do so entirely at your own risk.
We also take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, by use of physical security for paper records; and restricted access to electronic records.
KEEPING YOUR DATA UP TO DATE AND ACCESS
We endeavour to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us to update any personal information.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like access, please let us know in writing. We reserve the right to charge a fee for providing access, chargeable per request.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time. The most current version of this Policy will be available on our website.